Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-17 16:47:00 <Cully Paterson>
Hi guys n girls,
Quite a few hours of work have come to fruition. After literally years of
updating (and forgetting to update) people's information on the club
membership pages of the website, I finally decided to develop a way of
letting you lot do it yourself. What does this mean? Well, it means you
can change any details that appear on your membership page and add/delete
pictures on the page.

If you've already got a member page on the website
(http://www.supras.org.nz/members in case you can't remember), then you'll
all set to make any changes you want. Just email me and request your
username and password to make it happen.

If you don't already have a page but would like one, email me and make sure
your mail contains your correct first and last names. So long as I'm around
I'll have the page set up and ready to go in no time.

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-17 16:51:00 <Hunt M>
Hey,
Looking good!
One thing i noticed as well...when browsing to the members section from the
drop down list at the top of the screen there is no "change details click
here" link.

> Quite a few hours of work have come to fruition. After literally years
of
> updating (and forgetting to update) people's information on the club
> membership pages of the website, I finally decided to develop a way of
> letting you lot do it yourself. What does this mean? Well, it means you
> can change any details that appear on your membership page and add/delete
> pictures on the page.
>
> If you've already got a member page on the website
> (http://www.supras.org.nz/members in case you can't remember), then you'll
> all set to make any changes you want. Just email me and request your
> username and password to make it happen.
>
> If you don't already have a page but would like one, email me and make
sure
> your mail contains your correct first and last names. So long as I'm
around
> I'll have the page set up and ready to go in no time.

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-17 16:53:00 <Cully Paterson>

> Looking good!
> One thing i noticed as well...when browsing to the members section from
the
> drop down list at the top of the screen there is no "change details click
> here" link.

There is now :)

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-17 16:56:00 <Hunt M>
running netscape and I/E and well....no there's not....

> > One thing i noticed as well...when browsing to the members section from
> the
> > drop down list at the top of the screen there is no "change details
click
> > here" link.
>
> There is now :)

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-17 16:57:00 <Cully Paterson>
Refresh is a wonderful thing.
(you need to refresh the frame that the header bar is in. Either that or
close/restart the browser).

> running netscape and I/E and well....no there's not....

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-17 16:57:00 <Hunt M>
is there now ;-)

> running netscape and I/E and well....no there's not....

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-17 17:01:00 <Hunt M>
I tried a ctrl refresh and still didnt work....but does now...heheh my
bad......any way to change where it says...."Registered members can edit
their details by clicking HERE" cos the word HERE is quite hard to
read....especially if you've been there before and it's purple......

> (you need to refresh the frame that the header bar is in. Either that or
> close/restart the browser).

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-17 17:03:00 <Cully Paterson>

> I tried a ctrl refresh and still didnt work....but does now...heheh my
> bad......any way to change where it says...."Registered members can edit
> their details by clicking HERE" cos the word HERE is quite hard to
> read....especially if you've been there before and it's purple......

Well, if you've been there before then you know where to look, don't you??
:)

(the colour is client-browser controlled, so I can change it, at least I
don't believe there is a universal way to force it).

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-17 17:08:00 <Hunt M>
hahah that is true but even when its still blue, ie. unviewed its still hard
to see.
you control the colour of the links....its stamped into the html code ie.
isnt this true??

> > I tried a ctrl refresh and still didnt work....but does now...heheh my
> > bad......any way to change where it says...."Registered members can edit
> > their details by clicking HERE" cos the word HERE is quite hard to
> > read....especially if you've been there before and it's purple......
>
> Well, if you've been there before then you know where to look, don't you??
> :)
>
> (the colour is client-browser controlled, so I can change it, at least I
> don't believe there is a universal way to force it).

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-18 12:54:00 <Grant Brunton>
Yea I wouldn't mind one Cully. Anyone around north shore got a digital
camera??

Cheers
Grant Brunton

>From: "Cully Paterson" <cully@supras.org.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Member pages - create your own :)
>Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:44:50 +1200
>
>Hi guys n girls,
> Quite a few hours of work have come to fruition. After literally years
>of
>updating (and forgetting to update) people's information on the club
>membership pages of the website, I finally decided to develop a way of
>letting you lot do it yourself. What does this mean? Well, it means you
>can change any details that appear on your membership page and add/delete
>pictures on the page.
>
>If you've already got a member page on the website
>(http://www.supras.org.nz/members in case you can't remember), then you'll
>all set to make any changes you want. Just email me and request your
>username and password to make it happen.
>
>If you don't already have a page but would like one, email me and make sure
>your mail contains your correct first and last names. So long as I'm
>around
>I'll have the page set up and ready to go in no time.
>
>Cheers
>Cully

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-18 18:26:00 <John Rosser>
hey cully, can you put me up on the site as well?? my full name is Jonathon
Rosser.

thanks

John

> Quite a few hours of work have come to fruition. After literally years
of
> updating (and forgetting to update) people's information on the club
> membership pages of the website, I finally decided to develop a way of
> letting you lot do it yourself. What does this mean? Well, it means you
> can change any details that appear on your membership page and add/delete
> pictures on the page.
>
> If you've already got a member page on the website
> (http://www.supras.org.nz/members in case you can't remember), then you'll
> all set to make any changes you want. Just email me and request your
> username and password to make it happen.
>
> If you don't already have a page but would like one, email me and make
sure
> your mail contains your correct first and last names. So long as I'm
around
> I'll have the page set up and ready to go in no time.

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-18 19:59:00 <TRIPLE M>
Hi Cully

Can you tell me what my registered name and password is? is the password
the original one i had for SCONZ?

Thanks
Murray

At 04:44 PM 17/04/2003 +1200, you wrote:

>Hi guys n girls,
> Quite a few hours of work have come to fruition. After literally years of
>updating (and forgetting to update) people's information on the club
>membership pages of the website, I finally decided to develop a way of
>letting you lot do it yourself. What does this mean? Well, it means you
>can change any details that appear on your membership page and add/delete
>pictures on the page.
>
>If you've already got a member page on the website
>(http://www.supras.org.nz/members in case you can't remember), then you'll
>all set to make any changes you want. Just email me and request your
>username and password to make it happen.
>
>If you don't already have a page but would like one, email me and make sure
>your mail contains your correct first and last names. So long as I'm around
>I'll have the page set up and ready to go in no time.
>
>Cheers
>Cully

>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-18 20:21:00 <Stuart Cameron>
Hi Cully can you add me to the page list.....Stuart Cameron

cheers Stu

>From: "Cully Paterson" <cully@supras.org.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Member pages - create your own :)
>Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:44:50 +1200
>
>Hi guys n girls,
> Quite a few hours of work have come to fruition. After literally years
>of
>updating (and forgetting to update) people's information on the club
>membership pages of the website, I finally decided to develop a way of
>letting you lot do it yourself. What does this mean? Well, it means you
>can change any details that appear on your membership page and add/delete
>pictures on the page.
>
>If you've already got a member page on the website
>(http://www.supras.org.nz/members in case you can't remember), then you'll
>all set to make any changes you want. Just email me and request your
>username and password to make it happen.
>
>If you don't already have a page but would like one, email me and make sure
>your mail contains your correct first and last names. So long as I'm
>around
>I'll have the page set up and ready to go in no time.
>
>Cheers
>Cully

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-19 11:32:00 <Stu & Suze>
Hi Grant
I have one at spite with me most of the time, but it may pay to phone 1st,
as i spend alot of my time away from there at present, as im working on some
other things as well
cheers stu
> Yea I wouldn't mind one Cully. Anyone around north shore got a digital
> camera??
>
> Cheers
> Grant Brunton
>

> >From: "Cully Paterson" <cully@supras.org.nz>
> >Subject: [sconz] Member pages - create your own :)
> >Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:44:50 +1200
> >
> >Hi guys n girls,
> > Quite a few hours of work have come to fruition. After literally
years
> >of
> >updating (and forgetting to update) people's information on the club
> >membership pages of the website, I finally decided to develop a way of
> >letting you lot do it yourself. What does this mean? Well, it means you
> >can change any details that appear on your membership page and add/delete
> >pictures on the page.
> >
> >If you've already got a member page on the website
> >(http://www.supras.org.nz/members in case you can't remember), then
you'll
> >all set to make any changes you want. Just email me and request your
> >username and password to make it happen.
> >
> >If you don't already have a page but would like one, email me and make
sure
> >your mail contains your correct first and last names. So long as I'm
> >around
> >I'll have the page set up and ready to go in no time.
> >
> >Cheers
> >Cully
> >

> >---
> >Supra Club of New Zealand
> >http://www.supras.org.nz/

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-19 17:09:00 <Stu & Suze>
we've got one u can borrow grant :)
just pop into work and hassle stu for it

cheers

> Yea I wouldn't mind one Cully. Anyone around north shore got a digital
> camera??
>
> Cheers
> Grant Brunton
>

> >From: "Cully Paterson" <cully@supras.org.nz>
> >Subject: [sconz] Member pages - create your own :)
> >Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:44:50 +1200
> >
> >Hi guys n girls,
> > Quite a few hours of work have come to fruition. After literally
years
> >of
> >updating (and forgetting to update) people's information on the club
> >membership pages of the website, I finally decided to develop a way of
> >letting you lot do it yourself. What does this mean? Well, it means you
> >can change any details that appear on your membership page and add/delete
> >pictures on the page.
> >
> >If you've already got a member page on the website
> >(http://www.supras.org.nz/members in case you can't remember), then
you'll
> >all set to make any changes you want. Just email me and request your
> >username and password to make it happen.
> >
> >If you don't already have a page but would like one, email me and make
sure
> >your mail contains your correct first and last names. So long as I'm
> >around
> >I'll have the page set up and ready to go in no time.
> >
> >Cheers
> >Cully
> >

> >---
> >Supra Club of New Zealand
> >http://www.supras.org.nz/

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-19 17:31:00 <Hunt M>
and no dirty pictures please....sorry to ruin your fun cully heheh

> just pop into work and hassle stu for it
>
> cheers

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-20 14:26:00 <Grant Brunton>
Cheers Suze but you're too slow! Stu already told me. I came to see ya last
week but you weren't there. How dissapointing ;)

Cheers
Grant

>From: "Stu & Suze" <suprah@xtra.co.nz>
>Subject: [sconz] Re: Member pages - create your own :)
>Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 17:08:03 +1200
>
>we've got one u can borrow grant :)
>just pop into work and hassle stu for it
>
>cheers
>
>Suze

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-21 13:07:00 <Stu & Suze>
Yea i kinda noticed stu was quick after i sent you my msg already lol
awww well i'm not there often now but here's my cell 021 47 50 90 txt me in
future eh

Cully: can u please hook me & stu up with a password for the member pages.

Thanks

> Cheers Suze but you're too slow! Stu already told me. I came to see ya
last
> week but you weren't there. How dissapointing ;)
>
> Cheers
> Grant
>

> >From: "Stu & Suze" <suprah@xtra.co.nz>
> >Subject: [sconz] Re: Member pages - create your own :)
> >Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 17:08:03 +1200
> >
> >we've got one u can borrow grant :)
> >just pop into work and hassle stu for it
> >
> >cheers
> >
> >Suze

Re: Member pages - create your own :)   2003-04-22 00:27:00 <Stu & Suze>
Yeah make sure your car is clean we dont want any dirty pics on the site
thanks.