Re: 1G Workshop Manual .   2001-08-02 16:35:00 <tony@...>

> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://supras.org.nz/
>
> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm in need of a workshop manual for my 1987 twin turbo 1G.
> Have tried repco and some automotive book people but they have nothing for
the
> 1G motor.
>
> Any suggestions ?.

I tried to get one from all available channels with no success. As has been
suggested, I used 1G-GE info + 7M-GTE and guesses to rebuild my 1G-GTE. I also
asked the local Toyota dealer for torque and valve clearances and was told that
they cannot release such info unless I screw up and blame them.....

BTW rebuild was fine until I pushed the boost up too far :(